Neval Center For Physiotherapy Established in 2016 and specializing in sports medicine and manipulative physiotherapy. Our Centre had its own rehabilitation gym and more treatment rooms to enhance treatment and recovery processes. A Pilates studio has also been built, for individual sessions and small group classes. Neval Center For Physiotherapy specializes in sports medicine and manipulative physiotherapy (back and neck pain) and provides a ‘hands on treatment’ philosophy, with ‘one therapist per client’. This allows your physiotherapist to provide quality treatment within appropriate timeframes. Neval Center For Physiotherapy specializes in the treatment and rehabilitation of soccer injuries – with the majority of therapists working with soccer teams at international, professional, representative or club level. All therapists continue their education through regular attendance of conferences and courses.
Neval Center For Physiotherapy Services
The clinic treats a variety of injuries and pain, including :
• Back Pain.
• Neck Pain.
• Sports Injuries.
• Work Injuries.
• Post-surgical Rehabilitation.
• Muscle Imbalance Syndromes.
• Postural Problems.
• Over Use Syndrome.
Neval Center For Physiotherapy provides :
• Accurate diagnosis and on-going assessment
• Sports injury rehabilitation.
• Spinal manipulative therapy.
• Restoration of mobility and strength through exercise.
• Massage and myofascial release.
• Post-surgical rehabilitation.
• Onward referral – if necessary.
• Onsite rehabilitation gym.
• Onsite massage therapist.
• All our services are wheelchair accessible.
• Onsite Podiatrist.
• Onsite Ultrasound Scanning.
• Pilates Studio – individual sessions and small group classes.