Al Safa Medical Services has a special purpose to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. Families coping with significant illness or disability need help and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at Al Safa Medical Services is to provide the highest quality home nursing care services at home. We believe our clients and families deserve home health care services delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Al Safa Medical Services
Rehabilitation nurses and therapists offer cost-effective, innovative solutions to prevent barriers from hindering a clients’ recovery. Through rehabilitative assessment, planning, intervention, and coordination, client receive the best care, appropriate equipment, and multiple resources while remaining safe and actively involved in their personal care plan goals. The program enhances a client’s ability to succeed in the safe and supportive environment of his or her own home. A clients’ care plan may include services from any or all of the clinical team.
Home Care Nurses bring high quality care into our clients’ homes. The staff selection process is stringent and evaluation is done on the basis of the following:
- Thorough screening of all field staff including reference and background checks
- Clinical expertise, verified & supported through on-going education & skills and checks
- Multidisciplinary home nursing services & internal case management for cost-effective care focused on positive outcomes
- One point access through our Home Nursing Care Helpline
- Services available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Nursing supervision on all supportive home health cases
- Field staff are fully insured & experienced Max Home Health Care employees
- Access to & consultation with, the company rehabilitation team
Special Chronic Care Program
Al Safa Medical Services provides clinical support and medical management for adults experiencing a wide variety of medical conditions and surgical procedures. Our multidisciplinary team of professionals in Al Safa Medical Services works closely with the client’s physician to develop an individualized plan of treatment. Treatment is focused on client assessment, intervention and education of client and caregiver, to promote compliance and prevention of complications or costly hospital readmission.